Location: Clapham, London
Remuneration: Salary £25k-27k (dependent on experience) + pension + benefits and discretionary annual bonus
International Private Finance is the market leading Financial Services company providing advice for cross-border property transactions in Europe, with bespoke customer service at its core. As a dynamic and entrepreneurial company we strive for excellence in everything we do.
Our ultra-high net worth and high net worth clients include highly skilled professionals, industry leaders and entrepreneurs, and are recommended to us through numerous channels including private banks, law firms, financial advisors, estate agents and family offices. Leading national newspapers and industry magazines regularly ask us to provide commentary on the international financial services market.
We are seeking someone who can is eager to be given early responsibility, keen to push their own career development and gain swift promotions. Using your French language skills on a daily basis, you will receive extensive training on sales, financial products and client relationship management.
If you looking to work in a fast-paced environment where you can quickly make a tangible impact, and you meet the criteria below, please send your CV and brief covering letter to email@example.com
The successful applicant will be:
- Target-driven and financially-focused with ambitions to be the best
- Professional and have polished written and oral communication skills
- Passionate and self-motivated
- A confident and charismatic team player who enjoys a challenge
- An enthusiastic problem solver
- Able to quickly absorb and manage new tasks and responsibilities with a focus on attention to detail and time management.
- Encouraged to have an opinion as all contributions are valued
- Comfortable working in a highly process-driven and regulated environment
The successful applicant will need:
- Sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- To speak and write in fluent French, and to have spent time in France
- To have a fluent (to mother tongue level) of English (both written and spoken)
- Customer service experience (ideally in a property or financial services business)
- Experience working under pressure and to deadlines
- To be educated to degree level to at least a 2:2
- To be very IT literate with Microsoft packages (specifically Excel) and have exposure to CRM databases.
- Other languages would be a bonus, particularly Spanish and Portuguese